QWERTY's experts are available to consult regarding a wide variety of learning and education issues.
- Meeting with families to discuss learning styles
- Meeting with classroom teachers
- Attendance at parent-teacher conferences
- In-Service presentations to school staff or parent groups
Not sure if Learning Consulting is right for your situation? Call (650) 326-8484 for a no-cost telephone consultation to discuss your education needs.
What To Expect
- Communication with classroom teachers is done upon request of the parent, student, or teacher.
- As much as possible, students are expected and helped to be the central communicators.
- Billing for a consultation is done on a case-by-case basis and may involve transportation time if out of the area normally served by QWERTY.
- Outlines variables that are contributing to school difficulties and suggest resources and possible solutions
- Examines relevant factors with homework struggles and can lead to the development of strategies for remediation or accommodation
- Helps a family set priorities and evaluate relevant factors when a family is considering a change in school placement
- Can shed new light on prior testing or clarify questions that the evaluation may have raised
- Expands mutual understanding of the student and can facilitate when a parent finds communication with the school challenging
- Can address a wide variety of topics related to learning during In-Service presentations